Motor Raft

Motor Raft
Do i need to register & title my 12′ Inflatable raft w/ trolling motor in Oregon?

I cant quite discern from the webpages if registration is required or not.
Their webpage specifically says any boat that has a motor needs registration and titling, but then goes on to talk about actual motorboats, so i cant help but wonder if its only for full size aluminum type boats with gas engines.

i believe you need registration and titling. it has a trolling MOTOR on it, thus being mortorized. when i am on the beach, i see little dingies that have small little motors with registration. i would say yes! g3et it.

homemade wooden motor boat

Incoming search terms:

  • electra sport inflatable boat

Comments are closed.